100% Silk Scarves
Hand-painted on 100% pure silk and are incredibly soft to touch.
Each scarf is individually named and has a hand-rolled hem.
The collection is inspired by the Irish landscape, the vibrant colours and patterns of the ever-changing seasons and the play of light on the lustre of the silk.
All silk scarves come in a beautiful gift box – a treasure to give or to wear.
The size is generous 154 x 40cm to allow for a variety of lovely knots and ties.
- “Wild Fuschia” design is inspired by the hedgerows throughout West Cork Ireland.
- The “Bluebell Meadow” design is inspired by the profusion of pure blues and subtle purple hues of a meadow of bluebells in an Irish summer.
- “Nightscape” is inspired by the deep black hues of the night and the half-light.
- “Silver Birch” is one of the most sacred trees in Celtic Mythology, symbolizing new beginnings and protection. The soft olive greens melt into the silver grey of the tree bark.
- Winter Willow” design is inspired by the deep mossy greens of an Irish landscape in winter, highlighted with the crispy white frost on the ground.
- The Spring Bamboo design is inspired by the fresh green shoots of bamboo in spring.
These silk scarves are a one- of-a-kind original gift, made in Ireland.