Whether you want to show your partner what a good job they’re doing or you’re lucky enough to be celebrating your own super Dad, our wonderful designers and creators from around Ireland have some gorgeous Father’s Day gift ideas to show Dads and Grandads how great they are this Father’s Day!
Check out these thoughtful, unique Irish made ideas here:
- Fully customisable Word Art by NJR Designs. This design includes the quote ““A father is a sons first hero and a daughters first love”, but you can change this to your liking and add kids/grandkids names, dates and any special words.
- Family is everything to Dad. This ‘Clann’ print by Under the Willow Paper Co. is a simple but stunning way to capture the most important thing of all.
- Precision Designs engrave this beautiful wooden frame with “Happy Father’s Day We (heart) You” and personalise with names. This is something for Dad to treasure forever.
- We can’t cope with how adorable these fine art prints by Alison B are! From son or daughter to Dad.
- Anyone who has come out the other side of the teenage years can laugh and recognise the transition in this gorgeous piece by Fab Cow. “When I got to be 21 I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years”….
- Can you go wrong giving your Dad a gift that says ‘My Dad, My Hero‘ for Father’s Day? The text on the print is so touching, any Dad would be proud to receive it.
- If he is a cycling, golfing or fishing enthusiast Rowan Beg do a stunning range of personalised pebble art. They come in thick frames made from reclaimed wood and glass. These really have a wow factor about them. The ‘Family‘ one would be a lovely gift from all kiddies combined.
- Coming in a range of 20 colours these nautical bracelet combos are the perfect gift for an outdoorsy type Dad. Pick his favourite colours! And while you’re at it plan an outdoor activity to do with him 🙂
- If your Dad is a foodie, or loves to throw parties, get one of these fabulous boards by Ballyshane engraved, ‘Best Dad’ or your own nickname for him for example.
- Maybe you have a super trendy Dad – these Irish made bow ties by Beau are wonderfully unique. He can wear it on your next special outing.
See our full range of Father’s Day gifts here.
We know that Father’s Day can also be a hard day for those whose wonderful Dads are no longer with us – this lovely quote is so true:
Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day….
Unseen, unheard, but always near,
Still loved, still missed, still very dear