A luxury fragrance from a reed diffuser makes a house feel like a home.
Stunning peonies diffuser with warm fragrances of pink peonies in bloom. Fruity hints of lychee and peach are elegantly intertwined with raspberry notes. Also accented with jasmine and rosewood at the base, which allow the peony petals to take center stage in this wonderfully floral and well balanced blend.
- Top Notes: Raspberry, lychee fruit
- Middle Notes: Peony petals, peach
- Base Notes: Jasmine, rosewood
Lime, Basil & Mandarin Diffuser
Uplifting and enticing Lime Basil and Mandarin. A wonderfully fresh fragranced reed diffuser! An enticing medley of Sicilian lime and zesty bergamot with a juicy heart bursting with ripe mandarins and peppery basil, enhanced with complex base notes of white thyme and patchouli, so this candle will leave you feeling uplifted and energised
- Top Notes: Lime, Bergamot
- Middle Notes: Mandarin, Basil, Caraway Seeds
- Base Notes: Velvety Patchouli, Green Vetivert, White Thyme
Pink Grapefruit & Vanilla Diffuser
This pink grapefruit and vanilla reed diffuser incorporates energetic bursts of zesty pink grapefruit, mandarin, lime and lemon, stunningly blended with a bouquet of white florals including jasmine, gardenia and lily, transforming delicately to reveal sweet base notes of vanilla.
- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Mandarin
- Middle Notes: Lemon and Lime
- Base Notes: Jasmine and Vanilla
Pear & Freesia Diffuser
Fresh notes of pear, lemon and bergamot are beautifully complimented by delicate notes of rose, orchid and magnolia which are all blended perfectly with amber and a touch of patchouli culminate to create this wonderful fragrance.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Pear
- Middle Notes: Magnolia, Orchid, Rose
- Base Notes: Amber, Patchouli
Made in Ireland by Eddo & Dandy. Eddo & Dandy make all of their products by hand in small batches to ensure the perfect quality every time. So, they believe their products can help make a house a home and look elegant in any room. Eddo and Dandy developed from a love of fragrance. Their inspiration predominantly comes from travels, and strolls around the beautiful beaches in Skerries