Pregnancy planners would make great pregnancy gifts or baby shower gifts!
Offering everything a mum to be will need, it is personalised with the surname of the impending arrival or full name if it has been picked.
- Record week by week from week 6 to 42
- See how your baby grows each week with size information and comparisons.
- Plan all details need for your impending arrival.
Binder Colour Choices:
Font Colour Choices:
- Rose Gold
The colour of the inserts will also match the colour of the binder, unless otherwise specified.
The breakdown of the inserts are as follows:
WEEK BY WEEK
• One page per week of pregnancy (week 6 through week 42) including number of months down and number of weeks to go, size of your little one that week, and space to record the date, your weight, weekly milestones, and 4 questions to reflect on your journey so far:
» How are you feeling, mama?
» What are you craving?
» What’s the best part of this week?
» What’s the hardest part of this week?
- Weekly dates and milestone tracker (week 8 through week 40 including number of months and trimester, also with space for the date and notes/milestones)
- Nursery decor planner (space to plan out your colors/themes, furniture, textiles, art/decor, lighting, storage/organization, and things to buy or make)
- Nursery layout planner / grid
- Baby name planner (girl and boy sections divided by middle name, first name, and top picks)
- Baby gear research (3 pages to research car seats, strollers, cribs, high chairs, and two other products – each has space to record brand, model, color, price, availability, pros/cons, and notes)
- Registry checklist (2 page list of basic registry items for furniture/decor, feeding, infant care, textiles, playtime, on the go, clothing, and safety, as well as plenty of blanks to add your own items and space for notes)
- Baby shower guest list and addresses
- Baby shower planner (plan the decorations, food/drink, games/activities, plus space for a quick to do list and simple budget)
- Gift record and thank you card tracker
- Master baby to do list (space for things to make, things to buy/order, as well as other items)
- Projects to do before baby arrives (record the project, budget, deadline, and also notes for your honey-do list)
- Important dates and appointments record (full year on one page)
- Prenatal health log (a full month on one page to record your hours of sleep, weight, water intake, calorie intake, prenatal vitamin, other vitamin, fetal kicks/movement and notes)
- Delivery day planner (includes a basic checklist plus blank space for your own items, plan for the care of your house/pets/other kids, list of who to notify first, visitors allowed, as well as other notes)
- Birth plan and birth preferences (2 pages to write out your wishes for the birth environment, labor, delivery, immediately after delivery, postpartum/recovery, and in case of emergency or c-section)
- Childcare / back to work planner (plan your maternity leave from work, childcare costs, and also compare childcare providers)
Made in Ireland