We hope that you are delighted with your purchase! However, if for any reason you need to cancel or return your order please refer to the terms below.
All Cuando Vendors are required to comply with the following returns policy:
- You have 14 days from the receipt of a product to notify Cuando if you wish to cancel or return the product for a full refund.
- This applies to cancellable goods. See number 7 for a list of non-cancellable goods.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Please notify Cuando via the Contact Form to let us know if you wish to cancel or return your order. Please include your order number.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- As the Vendor’s payment agent, we will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the Vendor; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed Cuando about your decision to cancel your order.
- Unfortunately, some items are non-cancellable and non-refundable, including:
- personalised items that are specifically made to your specification (e.g. monogrammed cufflinks.)
- Items with a hygiene seal where the seal is broken.
- Specially commissioned pieces.
- perishable items, including food and flowers;
- audio or video recordings or computer software which has been unsealed;
- newspapers, periodicals or magazines; and
- items that by their nature cannot be returned, such as where it is physically impossible to return items or where items cannot be restored to the same physical state as they were supplied (e.g. nylon tights).
If you have any further queries please contact Cuando via the Contact Us Form.