100% Silk Scarves in Gift Box
“Watercolours on Silk” is a painterly collection of scarves in the finest quality 100% pure silk, luxuriously soft and shimmery with a beautiful drape.
This collection is inspired by Impressionist watercolours, with soft, flowing lines, colours and patterns and the play of light on the lustre of the silk.
Choose from six beautiful designs.
The size is generous 180 x 45 cm to allow for a variety of lovely knots and ties.
- “Summer Blossoms” silk scarf celebrates the rich, vibrant colours of summer flowers. Bold, dramatic blossoms in purple and pink hues are set against the blues of clear summer skies. This is a flamboyant scarf that will bring life to any wardrobe.
- “Brushstrokes” silk scarf is inspired by long walks on the beaches of the Wild Atlantic Way. The bold brushstrokes reflect the ever-changing blues, violets and muted greens of the ocean waves and skies. These rich colours are perfect for all skin tones and a must-have for any wardrobe.
· “Petals” silk scarf is a celebration of colour with flower and leaf petals in a cacophony of pinks, blues, greens and purples. Perfect for adding a pop of colour to any outfit.
· “Wildflowers” silk scarf is a palette of delicate watercolour wild flowers in soft pastel and muted tones – with pinks, blues, greens and little autumnal golden highlights – a wash of soft and feminine hues to highlight to any outfit.
- “Waterlily” silk scarf takes its inspiration from Monet’s watercolours. Beautiful soft warm yellow and white waterlilies are set against a background of soft muted greens and shimmery silver greys. This is a colour palette of delicate, pale hues that is very flattering and adds a touch of luxury on any occasion.
- “Fleur” silk scarf is a colour palette of fresh blue, white and navy. Large flowers in the style reminiscent of pen and ink drawings are highlighted with lovely blue brushstrokes and set against a shimmering white background. A narrow navy border frames the design. This stunning design is fresh, stylish and elegant.
Each scarf comes in a beautiful gift box – a treasure to wear or to gift.