Celebrate your wedding day with these handmade and natural beeswax candle unity set. These candles are hand-rolled using 100% beeswax and cotton wicks. Beeswax candles produce a beautiful warm glow and have a natural subtle scent.
Due to the handmade nature of these candles, some slight variations can be expected. When you burn your candle for the first time allow the melted wax pool to come close to the edge (approx. 2-3 hrs). This prevents tunnelling. You need the outer layer to act as a container (holding the wax pool). This creates a beautiful ‘lantern effect’ where the honeycomb texture glows. As the candles burn down near the bottom, they may drip and layers of texture and wax forms which creates a classic and rustic feel.
– Smaller Pillar Length 12.5 cm x Diameter 6 cm
– Larger Pillar Length 15 cm x Diameter 6.5 cm
– 100% Irish Beeswax used
– Burn time: 30 approx. hours each for smaller pillar and 40 hours for larger candle. Burn time depends on temperature, humidity, and other ambient conditions.
– Candles come individually wrapped in our botanical print paper and are carefully packed with recyclable paper fill in our delivery box.
– Allow 5 working days for delivery.
– Note: Remove all packaging prior to lighting candle. Place in container or plate to catch drips. There may be some variations in colour due to the natural nature of beeswax.
All our products are proudly made in the heart of Ireland.
There are no reviews yet.