All Love is different, so if you’re giving a Valentine’s gift this year, why not make that a bit different too? At Cuando we just love the idea of thoughtful gifts that stray from the norm, so naturally we have put together a unique range of 10 gift ideas for your loved one this Valentine’s Day.
- Add your names and significant dates/words/quotes to this beautifully Framed Valentine’s Word Art by NJR for a gift that is completely personal to you both.
- You could give a bunch of flowers, sure, but why not give a flower that lasts a lifetime with this beautiful and intricate Copper Rose?
- This print by Fab Cow is cool, simple and speaks volumes without saying much at all. Very romantic!
- If your Valentine is a foodie, get one of Ballyshane’s beautiful chopping boards engraved with the date you met.
- Impress with something really different – this Tile Art by Alanna Plekkenpol is totally original and romantic.
- Get a custom sketch by Alison B featuring the pair of you, it’s a hand-sketched and painted artwork that will make a lasting impression.
- This Love Pebble Art by Rowan Beg is no ordinary pebble art. The framing alone, using reclaimed wood, has such a wow-factor in real-life, it is a truly statement piece. It can be personalised with names, dates, quotes, or messages.
- Ruby Doodle do a selection of lovely keepsakes and all of them can be personalised. This Dr.Seuss quote is oh so true.
- The old romantic in you would love her to wear your initials around her neck. Get two discs on this fabulous sterling silver disc necklace by Lulu+Belle, one for your initial and one for hers.
- Plan a cosy night in with a bottle of wine and give the gift of these hand-crafted teardrop wine stoppers by Matt Jones. A unique and elegant gift for that special someone.
Give the gift of thoughtfulness
Why not think outside the box and surprise that special someone this year? Or even just add a twist to a classic tradition…
Bring them breakfast in bed (yes on a Wednesday!) and tie a heart shaped balloon to the tray or put a little bunch of flowers in glass. It elevates what is already a lovely gesture.
Leave a love letter somewhere they will find it during the day! In this day and age with instant messaging you can say I love you with a 10 second text with one eye on the TV, so it is so nice to read an actual hand-written letter and appreciate the effort that has gone into writing it, your Valentine will lean back and savour the moment.
Instead of going to watch the latest blockbuster why not put on an old classic romance movie (think Gone with the Wind, Casablanca, Singin’ in the Rain), light some candles and kick back with some of your favourite goodies. Heaven.
If you have any great ideas you’d like to share please let us know below!